The event will take place on the first floor of the Golden Age Hotel of Athens, which is located at 57 Michalakopoulou Avenue in Ilisia, near the Athens Concert Hall and the National Gallery of Athens.
At a distance of 250 meters there is the 'Megaro Mousikis' Metro station, from where you can reach it in about 3 minutes on foot.
Means of public transport you can use:
- Megaro Mousikis' Metro station - Main line: distance 250 m
- 550 KIFISIA - P. FALIRO
- 608 NECR. ZOGRAFOU - AKADIMIA - GALATSI
- 622 GOUDI - ANO GALATSI
- 815 GOUDI - TAVROS
- A5 ANTHOUSA - AGIA PARASKEVI - AKADIMIA
- X14 KIFISIA - SYNTAGMA
- 3 Trolley - NEO PSYCHIKO - ANO PATISIA - N. PHILADELPHIA
- 10 Trolley - CHALANDRI - TZITZIFIES
We suggest you to use the metro as the fastest and easiest transport solution. However, if you use a car, there is a car park next to the hotel, but also in the wider area, for an extra fee.
In any case consult the site map before starting.